[Dailydrool] prayers and drool please for Bo's and Harley's brother, Odell

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 12 18:39:02 PDT 2015

Aloha,
  we are asking for prayers and drool tor the brother of the late Commander Bo and the late Harley of Hawaii, Odell. Odell is the basset of drooler, Kim Slagel, of Oahu (kislagel at gmail.com), and by far the most well known and well loved basset in the islands.
  Odell has been the mascot of the Kamehameha School (native Hawaiian prep school) for twelve years, teaching assistant at Feather and Fur Animal Hospital first aid demonstrations, sevice dog, and model for his own line of greeting cards. He even tried out for a bit role on Hawaii 5-O (not a bite role, mind you). Odell's mom, Kim, is one of the three of us who do basset rescue in the islands.
  Odell goes in for surgery next Wednesday for a suspicious growth on his spleen which we hope is benign. Please send drool. Val of Hawaii