[Dailydrool] Doggy Dooley

Vikki Grauf via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Sep 13 19:09:29 PDT 2015

Many years ago I had a Doggy Dooley. I paid, pardon the pun, a butt load of money for it, with the hopes of simplifying the ca-ca situation of three basset hounds that were as regular as a Swiss train schedule. I also has extremely sandy soil that wouldn't hold water at all, just disappeared. The Doggy Dooley didn't drain - at all - it just sat and stunk. Thankfully I had the foresight (sometime I do things right, and am grateful for these few and far between occasions) to put it at the farthest end of the yard.It was Valhalla for flies, and confused the dogs (why is our doo-doo here?)An idea that was better left in my head. Just my two cents, maybe it will work better for you.  Always Vikki