[Dailydrool] Basset Nationals

Sandi Wittenberg via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Sep 19 14:12:58 PDT 2015

On Saturday, September 26th we are having the first ever Basset Fun Day
sponsored by the BHCA Rescue Advisory Committee.  It will run from 9:00 AM -
2:30 PM and include lots of contests, games, an agility ring, and a free
pizza lunch.  Obviously bassets (on a leash) are welcome!   At the same
location and at the same time (runs all day) there will also be a First Aid
Seminar.  This is a "build-a-kit" seminar with 10 stations that participants
can visit to learn about various first aid techniques and get handouts and
samples for the first aid kit.   We have some great volunteers running our
stations (including Mama Dawn from Daphneyland)!

There will be door prizes and a raffle also . with some really great door
prizes!  And, yes . I will be there also but the 36 paws will be staying
home with my grand-daughter Carroll.

Sandi Wittenberg

Red Bay Bassets