[Dailydrool] Drool for Poop Please

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 21 10:11:44 PDT 2015

Haha, I couldn't resist titling my post that way.

Yes, we need some start pooping drool. On Saturday afternoon Rupert
counter-cruised a huge chicken drumstick. We are not sure if he chewed it
or swallowed it whole, but thus far it has not emerged. He felt poopy
yesterday, but wasn't pooping. We gave him a few things in hopes of making
things move, but no go. This morning he went on a long walk and finally ate
some breakfast, but still hasn't pooped. I'm encouraged by the fact that he
is still drinking water and that he finally ate. He had a bowel obstruction
surgery in the past - about 7 years ago - but we'd really like to avoid any
such thing ever again. Plus he is 9 now, so it's not quite as carefree as
when he was a pup.

To make things worse, I am 250 miles away from him, and he, Cowboy and
James are 90 minutes from our vet right now. Therefore we don't want to
jump the gun and overreact, but we also don't want to wait too long. So
please send drool to get things moving. :)

Thanks,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert
greenlikethecolor at gmail.com