[Dailydrool] Greetings from LuLu

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Sep 24 16:00:19 PDT 2015

Hello from LuLu, First off drool to all in need, especially you my dear momPerson with a clue. We had a horrible day yesterday, the people stopped eating and drinking water Tuesday night .... by mid day Wednesday I was in a panic, everyone knows if anyone stops eating and especially drinking they need to go to the vetspital right away and get checked out ..... well all 3 of the people went bad at once and I was frantic .... tried calling 911 .... damn fat paws .... couldn't get it done .... figured they were all gonna die ..... but then the sun went down and they all started feasting.  Turns out to be some ancient tradition.  Something called Yom Kippur.  No food or water for 25 hours.  Snoopy says they do it every year, but this year only momPerson went to the temple because Natalie was feeling ill and dadPerson stayed home with her.  Scared Gracie and I to death. In other news Snoopy is trying to make his way into the Senior Hounds abound calendar and is currently in 7th place and falling fast.  The boy is crestfallen, he's sulking around the house ..... pouting and generally out of sorts .... if you could please cast a vote or two for Snoopy we'd all appreciate it. https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=1312 Gracie is pawctioning off a lovely necklace ..... here's the link ...... https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205021784720575&set=a.10201010840849485.1073741826.1121096046&type=3&theater Please vote for Snoopy, please bid on the necklace. Sincerely,LuLu