[Dailydrool] Auction

Chris via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Sep 25 15:11:31 PDT 2015

Thank you to all who helped us out by supporting our facebook auction, wow
it took me a long time to get all the boxes ready to ship out!!!  Most
things from me will be arriving Monday!!! I put some fillers in the boxes so
things would not shake around so if you got something extra in your box it
was on purpose. I have tracking numbers on all but one box. It will take me
a while to get those sorted.

I went to the Post office the first time in about a year to mail something
with the automatic mailer machine in the lobby and did not notice there were
tracking labels spitting out till the second box. The box was already in the
shoot and locked inside the Post Office before I noticed. I got there first
thing this morning with my tracking label after worrying all night and
speaking to the people at USPS who answer questions till 8pm EST thinking I
could still get the label on the box but the person at the window said those
boxes go out in the middle of the night.

Hopefully that box gets to its destination okeedokee.