[Dailydrool] Dear all droolers, especially Stella and Claudia

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Sep 27 14:11:00 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie,
Stella and Claudia I LOVE you!!!!  Thank you for helping with Snoopy I've been trying and trying but he's LOOSING.  OMG.  He's going to kill himself, he's so depressed, it's really hard to watch ..... you know he ran once before and he lost then too ..... LuLu ran last year and she won .... oh I don't know what to do ...... so I dumped mommy's computer out onto the floor because I noticed she was carrying it around in a new basset messanger/computer bag .....
Please bid on the bag .... here's the link:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10205054695663328&set=ms.c.eJwzNDAyMDUwNTG3sLQwMjWzMNIzhIqYWZqamRkbG1mgiBgBRcwBIGoKsg~-~-.bps.a.10201010840849485.1073741826.1121096046&type=3&theater

Mommy left early this morning and took a bunch of stuff and came home smelling like cat food so I know she did one of ther triathlon thingies ..... she doesn't talk about them much anymore ..... we give her a hard time because of all the sharks this year ..... she said twhere here are seals in the water at the start that is a good sign ..... she said she saw seals today ..... but then she is still an old woman riding a bicycle on highway 1 at 40 mph and the road is open to traffic and the cars are doing 50 ...... and there are breath taking views of the Pacific so nobody keeps their eyes on the road so .... yeah ..... she's home anyway.
Please bid on the bag.  Please vote for Snoopy (here's the link)
https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=1312

Thank you everyone who voted for Snoopy or who bid on the stuff ...... I love everyone who even thought about it.
Love,Gracie