[Dailydrool] Cowboy update

K. Green via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 28 09:10:43 PDT 2015

Thanks again to all who drooled for my little man, Cowboy. The vet let him
leave on Friday afternoon, although he was still barely eating. When James
arrived to get him, he brought some rice cooked in beef broth and Cowboy
devoured it. Then he came home and demanded dinner. He was unimpressed by
the i/d food from the vet, but he nonetheless ate it and appeared to be
starving. He's been eating ever since. Still not regular on the other end,
but I am hopeful that will resolve itself as the food works it's way
through.

I brought the hounds up to our new home last night. We got in late, and
there is still not furniture there, but they sniffed around, marked the
welcome mat, and then did a mini basset 500 when I brought their dog beds
inside. I think they approve. :) James is driving the U-Haul up today, so
they should be quite pleased once couches and bed starting coming inside.

So, I;m sure it's a long shot since I've not heard of anyone up here yet -
but any droolers live in the Humboldt County area of CA? We are in Fortuna
and would love to start a monthly basset meetup in the area.

Thanks again and drool on,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert