[Dailydrool] Drool on the way.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Sep 28 18:59:05 PDT 2015

Drool is being sent to those needing it.  Millie is sending it to Bobo
with the vestibular disease.  I hope that he drool will help to speed the
recovery process and that he will start to eat and drink on his won very  soon.
Drool will also continue to go out to Cowboy.  I know how he  feels about
vet prescribed food.  Ben did not like it either and turned his  nose up at
it.  Hope he continues to improve.

Lastly it goes to Dazzle and Lacey who both could use it.  Dazzle for  her
continued recovery from her surgery and that the growths do not come back,
and for Lacey who had a foxtail stuck in her gums.  Hope that she gets
healed quickly and that the meds help her.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com