[Dailydrool] Snoopy and the Calendar

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 29 16:03:53 PDT 2015

Hi it's Gracie, I'm in a panic.  he's in 11th place.  I've raised $533 but he is still in 11th place and if he isn't in the top 12 he doesn't get a month.  He's being a real grump, he tackled me yesterday, he's beside himself and I've tried everything, I've done all I can ..... unless ... you can vote for Snoopy here's the link: https://services.gladstone-tech.com/seniorhoundsabound/product.php?id_product=1312
I have pawcured 4 of the Charlie cookie jars and the first 4 four people who email or post on facebook that they will post 50 votes for Snoopy get a cookie jar as a thank you ..... please vote for my brother ...... every $1 makes a big difference for the hounds. Love,Gracie who is biting her nails over this one