[Dailydrool] Nutritional Supplement for Vestibular Disease

Sandra Helbling via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Sep 29 18:12:55 PDT 2015

My beagle, Heidi, had vestibular disease.  The first time it happened, it was very scary.  The vet gave her meds and said she would recover in about 3 weeks.  She did recover but about 12 months later she had another bout of vestibular.  I searched the web for info and stumbled on a supplement for dogs called NuVet Plus.  I gave it to her religiously and she never had another bout of vestibular disease after starting the NuVet Plus and lived to be 16.5 years old.  Heidi was proof that it did work for her.  Here is the link with info in case anyone would like to try it.  I purchased my Nuvet Plus from Nuvet.com., the Nuvet.com link shows the ingredients in the product.  The mydogshealthnow link provides additional information. http://www.nuvet.com/products.html?sectionid=54http://www.mydogshealthnow.com/vestibular/?gclid=COqG187EncgCFZWMaQodIxAEBg
Be sure to get the NuVet Plus.  Hope this helps. Sending drool to all in need,Sandy, Bubba the Basset and Bessie the bagel.