[Dailydrool] 2016 Senior Basset calendar contest is over!

houndsabound via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Sep 30 18:24:44 PDT 2015

This is the letter I sent out to all the contestants, and thank you all who
helped with the voting!!!!!!

Hi all!

Wow..just Wow!

I would not have thought we all could raise so much for the Bounders but we
did!  And out of it all, there are 12 lucky hounds who get a month in 2016.
The sad part is there are only 12 months in a year.  I hate that.

But let's celebrate these top 12 hounds,

Aitken

Charlie Ann

Clyde

Murphy

Sebastian

Bailey

Snoopy

Boysenberry

Bosley, Gracie, Elmo and Pauline

Ellen

Baxter

Ruger

Congrats to the month hounds for 2016!

There is a special section in the calendar that all the contestants will
have their pictures.  We so appreciate all the contestants, because it takes
all of us to raise that amount funds.   The cover photo will be drawn by
putting all the names in a hat and pulling one out.  It will be a surprise.

Collectively, we have raised $16715!   Yep,  the Bounders are all bowing to
you, and I have shed some tears for the efforts of you all.  You have my
deepest gratitude for this amazing effort!

So,  month hounds,  please send in the top 3 choices for the months you
would like and let me see what I can do to make you all happy.

Again, we thank you all!

Wen, Pat and the Bounders

William, Hank, Ellen, Lucee, Sara, Panga, Shelby,

Esty, Gordon, Isaac, Sophie, Phil, Piper, Lucas,

And Phoebe Kai