[Dailydrool] run away mothers

Dale Rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Apr 1 09:30:57 PDT 2016

 Hi Merta Lou it's Gracie,
I LOVE you!!!  I know just how you feel my momPerson is completely clueless and she runs away and we always worry that she cannot find her way back because she is clueless.
Our clueless momPerson has a variety of bags and we can usually tell from the bags where she is running away to.
Big box of a bag = playing in the street.  yes if she takes the big bag which is more like a box in that it is a rectangle with a zipper top our mother will be playing in the street.  She often comes home smelling of cat food .... Snoopy says this is because first she plays in the ocean acting as shark bait, then she plays on a two wheeled toy that goes very fast weaving in and out of traffic and then she runs down the middle of the street in a crowd of fools who have all lost their minds.
Bag on wheels ...... oh she is going someplace far far away in a pressurized tin can for reasons that escape us all .... probably just because she is clueless.
Bag with two straps that goes on her shoulders ..... she is most likely coming home before bed.
I hope this bag decoding helps you figure out where your momPerson has gone and when she will be back.  I hope she is not clueless and can find her way back.
Love,Graciewith Snoopy who had eye surgery and finally has his cone off after a week but he has strict orders NOT to SCRATCH because he has stitches for another weekand LuLu who is in charge