[Dailydrool] Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 5 18:30:24 PDT 2016

I have to apologize for not reporting on Millie's visit to the vet last
week.  As you know, I took her in due to her pacing at night.  I  also took in
a urine sample, but as the tech was on vacation, no one was there  to do an
analysis of it.  I will try this week.  Well I spoke to the  vet and told
her what she was doing.  She said that I should try the  melatonin and see
how that works.  Well since Friday, I have been giving  her a 3mg tablet at
night and it seems to be working.  She may get up  and to into the bathroom to
sleep for a while, but does not wake me or  pace.  The vet said if the
melatonin does not work, there are other  things to use.  Well so far so good.
I hope it continues to  work.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com