[Dailydrool] Happy News for Val

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 9 17:18:59 PDT 2016

So glad to hear about your happy news! And I wanted to send you kudos for going the extra mile with your pitbull mix orphans. That's such a lovely thing to do; especially for these two lost puppies from a much-maligned breed. Our son, Aaron,  who is deaf, found a wandering pitbull mix.  That dog has become a fantastic hearing-ear dog for Aaron. Here's hoping you find a great forever family for your wanderers.

Lois Leader, Furmom to Bobo the Inhaler (who sends his respects to Mariah the Marauder), Scout his Lab assistant, and Dobby the House Elf.