[Dailydrool] For Mila and Val

Mary Wilson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 10 14:26:40 PDT 2016

​So happy/sad to hear about Mila's permanent home with Val -- happy for
Mila and for Val and Mariah and everyone in Hawaii, and a bit sad for
Mila's brave original person, making a positive decision for her girl.

Between Mila, fundraising and the long-leggededy houseguests, you're
absolutely one of my heroes, Val. So I'm posting a link -- hope it works to
do that -- to this wonderful Mark Knopfler song in honour of the occassion
-- it's called "Homecoming," and it's the theme from the wonderful movie
"Local Hero."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMwcGPjYAIk​

Three cheers for Val!

Mary, with the admiring crew (Paddi B Basset, and Simba, the long-leggedy
abject foster failure -- he's just sayin')
mary.gabriola at gmail.com