[Dailydrool] Glucosamine

Riche Churchill via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Apr 10 19:19:41 PDT 2016

Am looking for recommendations for a glucomsamine-chondroitin
supplement. Usually use KV Vet catalog for purchasing and it lists
several; but which is best? I dunno. It will be for an 18 to 20-lb.
notabasset. Suggestions? Don't advise health-food store as we don't have
one in our burg.

Speaking of our burg, recently had to change drugstores and the new one
is a pain, but necessary. Had our vet call in a drug for one of the
dogs, and when I went to pick it up, asked for a prescrip for
"Churchill." The clerk looked amongst the ready and waiting scrips and
asked, "Which Churchill?" I replied, a trifle impatiently, that I was
the only Churchill in our town (and county). She looked again and then
said, "Well, who is Bobby Churchill then?" It took me a couple of
seconds (had another Churchill moved to town?) and then it dawned.
"That's my DOG," I exclaimed. She didn't look altogether convinced, but
gave me the prescrip (which cost a lot more than my own do; pity he
can't be on my discount card!).

Riche
buglr at blomand.net