[Dailydrool] This is Merta Lou

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 11 06:17:28 PDT 2016

The insults in this family just keep coming.
As if her running away to play horses wasn't enouff this weekend the
"Mother"Person took the Black Dog, my black dog, my friend, my companion.
MY black dog Uncle Mr. Doc and*  whiiiiiisked*  him away to something
called a dog show which required not only bathing and nail trims and
brushing and spritzing and brushing and dragging him around on a teeny
leash with other dogs but means he is gone most of the day from ME and I am
forced to deal with Mr. Conley of the Nasty Disposition. On top of which he
(Mr.Doc) was supposed to do something called winning and he did not and now
thinks he did something wrong even tho the  "Mother"Person has told him it
isn't HIS fault she cannot gait but he thinks it is and I must now hold his
paw and reassure him instead of playing.
Miss Merta Lou Girl Basset's favorite game is
ZOOM
do any other Bassets play ZOOM?
It is when you run as fast as you can ZOOM one way thenZOOM the other way
and ZOOM back again oh I have to go play excuse me I hav

Dis Conley.
She gone.
Offen the deepy end I fink runnin all ober the plase but it all wet an
stuff.
Love and Drool to them what needs it
Conley of COnley, Doc and Crazy Woman Basset