[Dailydrool] playing ZOOM

Cynthia Goldizen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Apr 11 17:53:14 PDT 2016

Hey Ms. Merta Lou Basset Girl~

This is Annie Belle eldest of the Tana triplets.  We may not be as famuss as you but I am willing to take you on in a big game of ZOOM.  I am 10 but I run the paws off the other loco paws around this house.  it's up and down the hall, around the corner, jump on mom's bed which pushes the top mattress over.  Back around the corner down the hall up and down the couch, around the coffee table, and sometimes even jump OVER the back of the love seat from the back side.  No lead in these legs.  On occasion I have been known to spin Jennie Mae around in  a circle and knock Lacey over.  You gonna come play?

Annie Belle Wildchild

pawsforblossom at hotmail.com