[Dailydrool] Unfair from Merta Lou Girl Basset

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 13 03:54:59 PDT 2016

This is Merta Lou Girl Basset reporting from from from the House of
Arbitrary Discrimination.
Yes it is true.
The Evil MotherPerson has did it again.
She fixed breakfast for me and the Black dog but not poor Uncle Conley.
Nossir. And he followed her all over the house asking
hey hey hey didn't you forget somebody?

And she just lock him up in his crate. Nope she say I did not. And then
something some gibberish about teeth. Did I remind you that Conley has very
serviceable teethies? Yes he does he has big strong pearly wh....well now
wait a moment. They are not exactly pearly white now that I look close
(lift that lip a bit more, grumpbutt--yeah there you go---no, they're
more....ah...green.............oh your breath!! My heavens Mr.Conley!!!
Well you'll get no sympathy from yours truly whose teeth are excellently
white and pretty. see?
So
Ummm
Ummmmmmmmmm