[Dailydrool] Zoom & BAsset 500

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Apr 13 17:51:37 PDT 2016

​When I think of these two activities I think that the Basset 500 requires
more than one Basset, has a competitive side to it and often includes
obstacles.

Zoom requires only one dog and a fairly flat course with perhaps one
obstacle like a couch or footstool.

Zoom with Dive Bomb requires at least one short legger and one long-legger
whose job is to drop onto the zooming Basset like a --dive bomber -- and
flatten her, making you inhale sharply and decide to go have a glass of
wine and not watch.

MomPerson to Miss Zoombah, Grumply Conley, and Doc the Dive Bomber​