[Dailydrool] Bad Mom

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Apr 14 11:24:54 PDT 2016

I am a very bad mom. I had an endoscopy yesterday and they took biopsies
from my throat to mt small intestine. Plus, they dialated my esophagus. I
am NOT clearing the anesthesia well at all. Plus, it hurts to talk or eat.
Otherwise I really am fine. Well, this morning I accidently gave Browyn all
of Bugsey's meds. Not as bad as it sounds except she got benadryl with her
apoquel and zyrtec. Plus a thyroid pill. Oh great! How can I be so stupid?!
Finally got up again to let dogs out to play a little while. Browyn comes
in with a dead bird, I am assuming. She has bird tail feathers hanging out
one side of her mouth. She refuses to trade for chicken liver as long as
her brothers are swarming her on either side. So what do I do?! I send her
back outside and hope she won't come back in until she is done with it. I
thought I was going to get showered and pick up meds and ice cream. Now all
I want to do is go back to bed. Pathetic. and bad.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn the Fairy Princess and Hunter
Extrordiaire.
timandjenmartin at gmail.com