[Dailydrool] Conley's Gut

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 19 02:38:24 PDT 2016

​Looking for suggestions on a good pro-biotic that can be given once a day
or on each meal to Conley, whose belly just isn't what it should be and
never has.

I have changed food a million times in his life and not once have I found a
food that makes a significant difference.

Nothing shows up on blood tests.

It would be nice if the pro-biotic came in quantity and if there was more
than a two week supply at a time. I have used Forti-Flora and really like
it but I hate buying it every month and it gets expensive.
Any suggestions? I do not want a regimen of 10 probiotics to give every
day, just ONE.

MomPerson to a rumbly, inefficient Basset tummy.

bgszap2 at gmail.com