[Dailydrool] I figured it out

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 19 12:22:42 PDT 2016

This morning I figured out what Mila has been trying to tell me. Basically, she has been saying, "mom, do something about Jane. She's bothering the rest of us". Jane is the boxer-pitbull houseguest, who is up at 5:30 and wants to play all day (or bully the others if they won't play). This morning she was bullying Ipo (the heeler-pitbull), so I shut Jane out in the yard by herself and the other three inside, and darned if the other three all didn't go back to bed and sleep until nine! (And I got a little extra sleep too). Jane is just too high energy for the others early in the morning, and Mila has been trying to get me to solve this problem. Val of Hawaii with Mila, Mariah, and the houseguest pit mixes vlbzwick at yahoo.com