[Dailydrool] Beezley at the Beach dies

Phyllis Ritner via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 23 17:56:50 PDT 2016

Our dearest Droolers...Beezley at the Beach gently loosed the bonds of this earth and left his beautiful soft big big basset boy red and white body ...he was our gentle calm dignified fun happy joyful soul ...our gentle giant. 15 years old...he was a strong proud boy until the very end. Thank dear ones on the DD for 14.5 years of love and advice that helped us save his life when Beez had bloat and torsion. Because of what I learned from you all about bloat and torsion I recognized the signs rushed him to the vet who did surgery and saved him...he went on to live for another 12 years . What a joy to have shared Beezees earthly journey .  Bye bye for now big beautiful boy...see you on the other side ...run free sweet boy. Beezley is survived by his basset brother Winston aka PeeWee his Momma Phyllis and Momma Marlene...and hundreds of family neighbors and fans....xoxo Phyllis
Ritnerema at aol.com

Sent from my iPhone