[Dailydrool] Oh My Dawg!!!!

Wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Apr 26 09:56:12 PDT 2016

Hello Basset Lovers!

I have to say, the folks who put together the quilt squares and Val have
outdone themselves!
I just got the box today, which looked like it had gone through the jungle
where some juvenile gorillas played with it, and pulled it out to see a
BAROOOOOOOTIFUL quilt which we will be raffling off soon!

I will be taking some photos this weekend, and plan to have a photo close up
of each square for the raffle site.  It is amazing!  And the pictures Val
sent do NOT do it justice, as I am sure mine will fall short too.   Pat even
said we have to try for this!  Not to worry, will get a third party person
to pull tickets,(since I will be running the raffle section of this
fundraiser!)

Anyhow,   just piping in to let you all know it is stunning,  just stunning.

I know we will have a lot of moneys made and some rescue will be very happy!

Wen and the Bounders

houndsabound at cfl.rr.com <mailto:houndsabound at cfl.rr.com>