[Dailydrool] Good news

Valerie via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Apr 30 20:18:46 PDT 2016

Good news. Jane, the pushy boxer-pitbull we've been fostering found her furever home today. A couple, one of whose medium sized dogs recently passed away at age 16, and whose other dog, a largish pitbull is lonely. The other dog, Elu, looks very much like Jane, in fact, but with a more pronounced pit rather than boxer face. Elu is also decribed as active and a bit on the pushy side. the couple brought Elu to Petco and the head of the foster geoup I'm working with helped introduce the two dogs and walk them together and they seemed to like one another and get on well. Jane will have a large fenced yard at her new digs and the dogs are mostly in the yard. i think thetwo dogs will be a good match. And the difference at our house will be huge without Miss Me-First constantly dictating orders to the other three. i suspect that the bassets will miss the all-day-long free-for-all, loud,basset 500's and wrestling contests started at 6 AM by Jane and lasting til bedtime, but my husband and I will not. Jane's companion, Ipo, also seems relieved rather than grief-stricken to have a break from Jane and is sleeping soundly at the moment. We are still working on a suitable home for Ipo. Val of Hawaii vlbzwick at yahoo.com