[Dailydrool] Missing momPerson

Dale rutz via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 1 07:18:23 PDT 2016

Hi it's Gracie

Omg she's gone again she came home and we thought everything was ok we really did and she bathed us and she walked us and she cleaned our ears and she cuddled us and she loved on us and we were ready to forgive and forget.  And then she got out a bag and stuffed some of her stuff in the bag and she left us.  Again.  This time I heard someone say she went to San Diego.  Rancho Bernardo. Something like that.

Snoopy is beside himself last time I checked he was standing there right beside himself very worked up and LuLu well don't even look at LuLu because she will let you have it I am telling you now.

In other news Snoopy has bought up all the salmon jerky treats in 3 states and then while he was trying to arrange shipping to England mommy came home so we still have the ransom if anybody out there has our mommy

Love
Gracie

Sent from my iPaw