[Dailydrool] Treats for information

Sally King via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Aug 2 15:04:40 PDT 2016

Dear Miss Gracie, your beautifulness
This is Rolph, in the UK. My mumperson and my sister Clara say I must be polite and honest when writing in public and they also say I am very close to being put back in gaol and the key being thrown away.
So, I will say upfront I do not have your momperson this time, mores the pity, as I really, really like salmon treats.However, I wonder if we might come to an arrangement regarding information? I give you information about Auntie Daleperson's whereabouts and you send me treats?
When she was here with my mumperson, I overheard her saying she was going to visit some bloke called Diego next, so that's where you should be looking. Send your Lulu round to Dieago's to konk him proper and get your momperson back.
That's got to be worth a couple of bags of treats, surely?

Very respectfully yours
Rolph, awaiting the next DHL van, UK