[Dailydrool] Reggie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Mon Aug 8 15:44:19 PDT 2016

I want to introduce my new guy, Reggie, to the DailyDrool. I did introduce him on FB but I know that some members don't use FB or we just haven't connected there.

We lost Tony 4 weeks ago. The void left by his passing was huge and we discussed options for and against a new guy. The sidebar to that was puppy or rescue. Well, we went with the "for" vote and puppy.

Introducing, Reggie or as he is formally known, Blue Skies Ol' South's Be Clove Party Hardy! He is 5 months old and a tri-color. The last time we had a puppy was in 1998! He came home yesterday afternoon and right now we are all exhausted! He is a good boy. I'm sure as he gets used to the new house and us, the puppy antics will emerge and we'll be saying "what were we thinking"! You'll be hearing from Reggie on occasion so he can update you on his progress in training his new humans.

Daria and the new guy, Reggie

Sent from my iPad