[Dailydrool] Different perspective

Kate Lawson via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 14 15:45:33 PDT 2016

I have had many Bassets over the years, as many as 3 at a time. When I knew I was going to be loosing my 2 oldest, and the 3rd pup had lymphoma,  I was 66, but I knew another puppy would be in my future. The only concession I would make to age was to keep it to one hound. But over time Daisy was lonely for doggie fun and I couldn't bear it so now I am 70  and Hank and Daisy and I are a pack of fun and drool and love. And if I outlive them and it is at all possible I will adopt a senior. And so on and so on. I can't imagine a happy life with out a dog. And there are the many thousands of walks that have improved my health over the years.

Kate Lawson, Hank & Daisy
clawson at cfl.rr.com