[Dailydrool] Terry's querry.

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Aug 14 17:25:22 PDT 2016

I I was 71 when my dear Benny died in 2015, and I started looking right
away for another hound.  Two weeks later my precious Millie came to  me.  I am
now 72 and would look for another if something were to happen to  Millie.
She is now 12 and I hope she will be around for several years  yet.  I know
people older than me that have dogs.  I hope that Edgar  is with you many
years yet. But, if he does pass, I feel that as long as  you are in good
health and able and willing to take care of another basset, I  would try to work
something out with your wife.  By the way, my wife felt  like your wife
feels, when Benny passed, but we worked something out.

Douglas and  Millie with
Pw.'s Charlie & Bennett Both ATB
ddropp at aol.com