[Dailydrool] Combination of grain-free and tender-tummy food

Pamela McQuade via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Aug 26 13:11:34 PDT 2016

Our sweet and wonderful (when she's not being feisty and irritating)
foster Cleo has yeasty ears that may be due to allergies. Today I
realized that the Annamaet food we'd started using because Horton had a
tender tummy is not grain free, so I have to make a change.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a food that is both easy on the
tummy and lacking in grain? The one I have found is Earthborn's Meadow
Feast Grain Free food. Has anyone used this on a dog with a tender
tummy? What was your experience?
Pam, truly the food slave to the Dashing Bassets and foster hounds