[Dailydrool] Hey! What?

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 31 07:05:56 PDT 2016

​This is MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset.

I am very stunned.
The MotherPerson has turned upon her cherished Black Dog and banished him
from her sight.
He is frantic.
He is crushed.
He is her shadow.

Except this is day two that he has...ah....well.....shall we say: "voided"
in the house on a small end table.

He has been doing this and has been tested and does not have anything wrong
but he keeps doing acky stuff like this anyway. With his long coat she does
not think a bellyband is a good idea and says the stink and slime would not
be worth it.

So this time she caught him and oh boy. First his crate and then outside
and she would not let him in even though he stood at the door and looked so
sad even I....even I felt bad. I mean she let him in and then she yelled at
him some more even though she thought maybe he wasn't real sure anymore
what he had done and then he laid his ears back and hung his head and
scooted on his butt over to her and put his head on her lap and I guess
he's not so dumb after all because that broke her heart she said she did
she said oh you are breaking my heart you bad dog but she didn't say bad
dog like she meant bad dog but maybe like she meant you are wonderful.

So I guess it's ok but Conley and I agree we are never going to pee in the
house ever.

Love and Cuddles to those who need it
MertaLou, Professional Lady Basset & Conley

bgszap2 at gmail.com