[Dailydrool] More stuff

June Scheunemann via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 31 16:17:00 PDT 2016

It's been a tough week.  Really missing the boys.no longer have a dog
(Leroy) under foot..but, I still look to see before I get up to make sure I
don't step on him.  Still make sure the bathroom door is closed to filter
out pups from kitty litter box.  Just a really hard adjustment.  I miss my
boys.

Then Mike had a heart cath on Mon cuz he was having random chest pains.not
big ones just annoying ones.  He does have a left bundle blockage which we
knew about...he was asymptomatic.  So he had echo done and a bunch of other
tests and nothing conclusive including a stress test but, cardiac Dr. says
to him last Friday I think you have a blockage on the backside of your
heart.  So we schedule the heart cath.  Being Mike he does it with NO
sedation (he really hates being sedated as he gets really  loud and dumb..I
had my phone ready to take video)..anyhow, he was done in less than and hour
and heart cath Dr. says well, everything looks really super!!  You will NOT
die of heart disease.  Whew!!!!  So we still don't know why he has the
little pains but, he started taking prilosec and guess what????  The pains
are lessening.   So is it just heart burn????  Will take more with Dr. but,
seems to be the answer.

So things should be quieting down now.  He goes back to VA.Sunday night.
Then hopefully next time he comes home it will be for good.  And then maybe
we can think about another pup.

Just thank you all for your thoughts and prayers...can't tell you what it
means.  Love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June and Mike

June Scheunemann

Mike Bernsdorf