[Dailydrool] Arthritis

Nancy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Aug 24 14:14:32 PDT 2016

Vanessa,

If you "do Facebook", then check out the "Turmeric User Group" Facebook
group. It is a moderated group that touts the wonders of Golden Paste, a
concoction of turmeric, coconut or olive oil, and freshly ground black
pepper. GP has worked miracles for many dogs, horses, and people with
arthritis. The recipe was developed by a veterinarian in Australia.

I give it to our basset Charlie, who had major itchies that we and the
vet could never find a reason for. He no longer itches (!), unless he
lies in the grass too much. GP is truly amazing, as far as we are
concerned.

If you don't like Facebook, then check out this website, which has the
same information as the Facebook group: http://turmericlife.com.au/

Wishing you and Jimmy good luck!

Nancy, owned by Charlie and Paige
nancykay9 at gmail.com