[Dailydrool] poop eating

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 1 13:56:49 PST 2016

Dear DD:

I know this is a disgusting problem, but I have quite a problem
with Odie..He will do anything to get at some & eat it..It does seem
like its accelerating with the cold weather..having had many falls
requiring stitches & broken bones I am terrified of him knocking me
down..except for this habit he is so perfectly behaved!

I dont know what draws him to this! If this continues I am going to
have to walk him with him wearing a soft muzzle!
He has twice gotten a worm infection, and needed to be treated
The vet suggested I walk him in a different area, which is not
very possible..

Any suggestions or solutions would be appreciated!

Drool to all in need,
JohannaMama to Odie