[Dailydrool] Food for Ears

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Dec 4 01:32:47 PST 2016

Unfortunately, I have tons of experience with this. The food that seems to
work the best is one the dogs are not allergic to. Right now I am in love
with go Duck. It is made by Petcurian. It is duck and oatmeal. It has all
kinds of probiotics and prebiotics in it. It is decently priced and I can
get it from Chewy.com. All three of my crew can eat it (Browyn is mixing it
with her bladder food). All three of my crew love it. If you have a dog
with an issue to oatmeal or duck it isn't going to work. It is also legume
free because we seem to have issues with legumes. Don't know if this helps
or not, but it is my 2 cents worth. Knock on some wood somewhere. We
haven't had an ear infection in over a year! Of course we just came up on
the year anniversary of redoing all the allergy testing and changing
everyone's food, allergy serum and medications.

Jennifer with Beauford, Bugsey and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com