[Dailydrool] New Howling Hound

Michele SZ via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Dec 6 07:59:59 PST 2016

We would like to thank Guardian Angel Basset Rescue for helping to bring our new little blessing into our lives. On Saturday his foster mom drove him in all the way from Bloomington, IL, for her own peace of mind to see our set-up and how he would do with Xander. Which Xander is now wore out from playing so hard. We named the puppy Seth, Egyptian God of Thunder. This boy has huge paws! And if you could hear him walk through the house you'd understand the name. He sounds like distant thunder just walking through the house, and when he runs it sounds like a rolling thunder going through the house. He is a handful, Into everything testing his boundaries. Seth is a handsome, sweet, not quite 6 month old, tri-color, bouncing buppy boy. He is loaded down with both black and brown freckles. He is just being a normal puppy, a wild and full of energy puppy. He has lots of personality to help feel that emptiness that my larger than life Ruger left behind when he crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. I still miss my Bad Ass Basset Brothers so much. Now there is a new naughtiness in the house, which helps heal the heartbreak a little. We have yet to be able to take him on his first walk around the farm because it has rained ever day since he arrived. I would also like to send out a special thank you to Ohio Basset Hound Rescue for their help in trying to find us just the right hound for our family, especially for Xander who had been very lonely since Ruger left. Hugs to all of our drool family. Heart healing drool to all those that have lost a beloved pet, and healing drool to all the injured or ill hounds and humans.
Michele Swartz, momma to Xander, Seth, Colt ATB and Ruger ATB
wickedfoxybear at yahoo.com