[Dailydrool] howliday cards are arriving!

Donna Lindy via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Tue Dec 13 17:31:26 PST 2016

I’m sure everyone has started receiving their howliday
cards in the mail - I got about 10 yesterday! So much
fun to see the hounds - my favorite Drool tradition! If
you’ve done the list before, please consider signing up
next year. You won’t regret it!

Just a reminder to the people on the short list to
send a card to Kacy Green, who organized the
list for all of us.  She left her name off of the list and
if anyone deserves a howldiay card, she does!

Here’s her address (with her permission) in case
it’s not on your list:

Rupert and Cowboy
Kacy Green and James Galloway
288 Valley Dr.
Fortuna CA 95540-9780

Everyone’s card so far is wonderful - thanks to
all who signed up.  Remember to let Kacy know
if you run into a problem getting your cards out.

Happy holidays to all!

Donna, drool fueler for Sunny and Maggie
dlindy at mac.com