[Dailydrool] Someone in the dog house

Jennifer Martin via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Dec 14 01:26:44 PST 2016

Bugsey here! Reporting that I am out of the doghouse and Beauford is in it.
I only chewed up kleenex. Beauford counter surfed and ate a cup of rotel
tomato and garlic hummus! Yep. The mom was multitasking and she went to
grab something out of the printer while she was cooking. The 2 cup bowl of
hummus was too close to the edge of the counter. Beauford just got up on
the counter and licked as fast as he could until just over half the hummus
was gone! The mom was furious. She is yelling and Beauford is just eating
faster until she got to him. The mom was worried that it would be too spicy
and cause problems. So far the only side effect is...bean gas. I was afraid
that Browyn would pee on the floor because she was so upset that mom was so
mad at Beauford. But the Fairy Princess managed to contain herself and
didn't. Don't let her know, but I was rather proud of her. Maybe she will
grow up some day.

Bugsey with Beauford and Browyn the Fairy Princess
timandjenmartin at gmail.com