[Dailydrool] Miss Millie

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Dec 18 19:50:04 PST 2016

Miss Millie is really starting to show her Bassitude.  Lately when we  have
company she has been making a pest of herself.  She looks longingly a
those eating snacks, trying to get some.  She also has been demanding pets  from
our guests, doing so rather blatantly, either pawing their legs or emitting
 low growls.  And today, she also grabbed a piece of salami off the coffee
table, something she has never done before.  I believe she is really
testing the waters.

This cold weather is not to her liking, either.  I do not know what it  is,
but she takes a lot longer than usual to do her business.  This is a  bit
of a pain as it is cold and she does not like walking on the old snow.   But
she would rather do some limping that pee and poop.  I am glad that a
warming trend is coming later tomorrow.  Otherwise she is a good  girl.  But she
is not the perfect, sweet, do no bad hound that she  used to be.

Douglas Dropp  and Millie with
Pw, Charlie(ATB) & Pw. Bennett(ATB)