[Dailydrool] Howliday card exchange,

mr knoll via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Dec 21 18:47:58 PST 2016

it has been a couple of years since I have participated in the card exchange, do to finances.I miss it so much that I have decided in 2017 I will buy one book of stamps each month, for the exchange anddo up a few cards a month so that I can participate.It is sad to and for me to see only 13 cards on my wall this year. Do not get me wrong, I love them all and those that sent them. I jut miss the days when I had so many more.I love making quilts for Basset Rescues around the country, I try to participate in Secret Santa and the new Halloween not to mention the senior dog exchange. When I can afford to do this, I just love the cards too.I hope that everyone has a wonderful and Merry ChristmasMartha Knoll, along with Abner and Ziggy, Sherlock ATB, Chance ATB and Rex ATB and my girl Molly Bob ATB.