[Dailydrool] News from Mariah

Val lbrewerzwick via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Dec 23 10:16:06 PST 2016

This is Mariah.  We had a little excitement last night. Our trio of girl dogs was out walking last night with our mom and a two-legger offspring of hers and what should we find lying in the middle of our road but a scared, lost boy pitbull  mix teenager dog. So, of course, our idiot mom brought him home and did the whole posting signs and computer stuff.  But we girls have wised up.  THis house is full. No more pack members. At first,  Ipo and I teamed up to bar the door and bully him, growling and smashing him flat--no biting, just girl power.  OUrs is a "girls only, no boys allowed club".  He was pretty submissive. yay. AT this point we were on the fenced front porch.  Mom made us stop putting him on the ground after awhile. Grrrr. IT was fun,  Though he did just keep getting up each time and being too exuberant for our tastes. But then when he came inside he started up the power struggle again in a really boy way by running around peeing on everything--first the Christmas tree, then the sofa, then the table.  What a dumb way to show "you're the man".  Yuck. Mom drew the line here, and set him up with a bed and bowl outside on the porch again for overnight.  whew.  this morning he was gone. Mom had posted a big "found dog" sign in front of the house and she thinks his owner came during the night and took him.  Ipo thinks he may have found a new way to escape, however, and she has been keen to go over the yard again. So that was our adventure.  WE hope Mom heard our message.  No room at the inn. Mom says that's not a very Christmassy thing to say.

MAriah