[Dailydrool] Merry Crispness

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Dec 25 04:36:11 PST 2016

​From the Desk of
MertaLou Professional lady Basset  and Conley And Doc.

We the  above-signed wish to wish all of you
WISH THE WITCH!
Doc!! We agreed I would do this. What is WRONG with--
WISHES FOR RICHES
Conley what's?
The wine. The Christmas wine. I smell wine.
Ooh look the bottle is half gone! He drank the wine. MotherPerson is going
to be unhappy. A half a bottle!
He's going to be in real trouble. And on Christmas Day
DAY SCHMAY!
Conley we have to do something.
Oh let him get in trouble. Who needs him? Maybe they'll throw him out.
Conley, it's CHRISTMAS DAY!!
----------------------------------
Oh all right for you, I'll help. Pass the bottle.
What?
They can't throw all three of us to the wolves. Take a drink and pass the
bottle.
BOTTLE WOTTLE
Mmmm-- you know Conley, this isn't bad stuff.
UhUh it isn't.
Ok here goes: Everybody altogether now:

MERRY CHRISPNESS TO THE DROOL FAMIBLY
from ours
Doc, Conley, MertaLou, Bev & Mr. BIskit.