[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas Happy Hanukah

wen via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sun Dec 25 14:39:31 PST 2016

It has been a very busy day here at Senior Houndsabound!

We started off with Christmas snuggles, which did not last too long as they
were all geared up for their breakfast!   After a special breakfast with
Christmas cookies, we went and opened presents,  only to find there were
more cookies!   And then more cookies for the Bounders!  Then there was the
after cookies crash, which lasted a few hours to give moms some time to have
a cup of coffee!

The pack here has some very special people who love them very much and you
know who you are!  Thank everyone for the Christmas cards, not sure who puts
us on the heros list, but we sure do enjoy each and every one of them!

Lots have left recently for the Bridge, I never have understood why it seems
the end of year brings, what feels to be, many more losses.  We sing a round
of aroos each evening for those hounds, and for their people who miss them
dearly.

Mostly what I wanted to say is we love you all and want everyone to have the
best Howliday!

We have a post on our FB page of the Bounders in their Santa hats.  This is
the link if you would like to see them---
https://www.facebook.com/pg/seniorhoundsabound/photos/?tab=album
<https://www.facebook.com/pg/seniorhoundsabound/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1
464038443608146> &album_id=1464038443608146

Much love!

Wen and the Bounders