[Dailydrool] Merta Lou has an Idea

Beverly Szaton via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Sat Dec 31 17:16:03 PST 2016

​This is Merta Lou and I am just sitting around watching TV (I simply ADORE
k-9 boys! Hee hee) and I have a wonderful idea!
How about starting a driving service for Bassets?
I mean, how often do you ladies wish you could run up to Petco and buy some
of that perfect ribbons for your ears but been without transport?
And the guys-- need a ride to the rabbit farm but your transportation is
sound asleep?
So now, you could just call this number and get UNDER (instead of Uber) to
take you there!
Any takers? Anybody got a Drivers License? (Ohhh that may be a problem. I
myself have ---admitting this now--- failed several times when my pretty
little feet do not reach the pedals....)
Give Merta Lou a call, maybe we can figure this out!
Love and hugs
MertaLou, Professional Basset Entrepemeur

bgszap2 at gmail.com