[Dailydrool] Merry Christmas

via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Thu Dec 15 08:14:43 PST 2016

Marsha Tiemann's post expressed a lot of my  feelings.  I too have been a
member for over 15 years and  miss the  old Daily Drool but am also on FB.
When our Megan went To The Bridge three  years ago, we found it impossible to
adopt from a rescue since we were living in  Arkansas, just as she
experienced because she lived in Kansas.

Bob and I would like to wish everyone Happy Holidays.  We hope that  the
New Year brings good health, peace and happiness to all of your  families.

Marie Radebaugh
Marie28443 at aol.com