[Dailydrool] Winstanley Clan Howliday Card

Howliday Cards via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Fri Dec 23 14:53:04 PST 2016

Leon,

I am so sorry to hear about the funeral. Do what you need to do and don't
feel any pressure about sending your cards or posting the others - family
definitely comes first. Plus, I'll be delighted to receive a late card
since they'll slow to trickle after this weekend.

Sending lots of love and heart healing drool to your family,
Kacy with Cowboy and Rupert