[Dailydrool] Biscuit update guilt feeding

Jaime Brigance via Dailydrool dailydrool at lists.dailydrool.org
Wed Feb 3 21:41:40 PST 2016

Biscuit is acting normal.  He has never been sick a day in his life and boom!  He has nowconsumed a big bottle of Pedialye and has more to look to.  My roomie really got upset that he was sick.  I asked her to tell me if she thought it was blood in his poop or just my imagination.  And she said she was sure.
after talking to my daughter, my roomie, and a friend that the poor dear is suffering from stress.  I have stressed him out by going to hosp. for 3 days.  thought it was heartrelated and it is not.  I am doing ok, I talked to him on the phone while in the hospital. when I got home he started acting out and peeing and then he puked.  I have to admit the truth: I was guilt feeding him hotdogs and other no no food.  So I may have induced this myself.  I am feeling better and I now have a cpap machine, which greatly increases my ability to get restorative sleep. I wonder how much of this is sleep related?  I think I have a lot to learn.
I still fine it shocking that all of this could end up being lack of sleep and stress related.  I guess denial is not a river in Egypt after all.

Drool to others,
Jaime & Biscuit Pueblo, Colorado